LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide
Express your unique personal brand and thought leadership on LinkedIn. Your prospects are looking at your profile before and after the meeting or interview!
Sandra Long’s book provides a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities. Additionally, Long has assembled a useful set of “How To” advice links, videos, and downloadable documents that are available within the Reader Resource section of this site. These extra online resources correspond to the book chapters providing a seamless experience for readers.
LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the ONLY LinkedIn book available that will do all of this for the reader:
- Integrates personal branding and LinkedIn strategy.
- Provides dozens of examples and case studies from real LinkedIn users - in a Full-Color book.
- Provides additional “how to” elements in the companion website so you can click over to see detailed instructions and keep updated. These extra resources include links, videos, and documents.
- Provides several “personas” and other prompts to help you write the best possible personalized LinkedIn summary.
- Offers 4 chapters of advice about thought leadership including; Blogging, SlideShare, and content sharing.
LinkedIn For Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide will help you to:
- Be considered for more strategic assignments and business opportunities.
- Select and prioritize the best personal brand attributes that fit you.
- Create an authentic, personal, and impressive profile.
- Consider all the ways you can demonstrate your personal brand –both offline and online- and how they work together - without appearing to brag.
- Be found online > increase the likelihood of being contacted by recruiters and sales prospects.
- Select the most memorable words, images, skills, and links.
- Learn best practices (with examples) for each profile section.
- Write the most strategic and impactful headline and summary.
- Give and receive more meaningful endorsements and recommendations.
- Become a thought leader with slides, publishing, and content sharing on LinkedIn.
- Leverage LinkedIn Groups and Company Pages.
- Measure your progress.
- And much more.
This book is perfect for anyone interested in developing their personal brand using LinkedIn to propel career or business opportunities. Consider buying the book now for yourself or as a gift for a friend. Links to both Amazon and Barnes & Noble are located on this site for your online purchases. Bulk purchases may be made through the author.
Available for online purchase NOW